Returns & Exchanges
Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase that meet the following criteria:
- Item(s) must be in NEW and UNUSED condition
- Return must include original packing slip (Can't find it? View your account history to find the order number, and fill out the return form.)
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition (it's considered part of the product)
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase
Follow the procedure for completing a return and place a new order for the item desired. This allows you to get the new size/color/style you need as quick as possible! (This is the only exchange method available.)
- Click the button above and enter the email address associated with your order.
- An email will arrive in your inbox that will ask you to select the product and reason for the return.
- Once step 2 is completed, another email will arrive in your inbox once your return has been authorized, usually within 24 hours, with a return shipping label.
Return Shipping Options
- $8 Return Label - If you use the label provided, your refund will be reduced by an $8 flat rate for the cost of the shipping. If you do not use the label provided by IslandersOutfitter.com, you will not be charged $8. IslandersOutfitter.com does not refund return shipping costs.
- Shipping Carrier of Your Choice - If you prefer to use a shipping carrier of your choice, you may ship your return to the address provided in the final return approval notice. We do recommend using a carrier who will provide tracing as well as insurance for your package. If you experience any issues, contact us.
All refunds are issued to the original method of payment.
I received my item as a gift. How do I return it?
If you are the recipient of a gift and would like to return your product, please start your return by emailing email@example.com with the associated order number. We will help you return the gift for an IslandersOutfitter.com gift card.
Can I return multiple items to IslandersOutfitter.com in the same packaging?
If you are returning multiple items from one order, you may return those items in the same packaging. If you wish to return items from multiple orders, please create a separate return package for each order return.
My item was defective. What should I do?
Items are warranted defect free for a period of 30 days by IslandersOutfitter.com. After 30 days all warranty or defect claims should be handled directly with the manufacturer. Please contact us if the item(s) you ordered has a defect.
Are shipping charges refunded for IslandersOutfitter.com returns?
IslandersOutfitter.com does not refund shipping charges on returned orders. This includes orders wherein the shipment was refused upon delivery or returned to sender.
Are there any return exceptions?
IslandersOutfitter.com warrants all items free of defects for a period of thirty days from purchase. Any claims for warranty of product showing a defect outside of 30 days must be handled by the manufacturer.
Defective claims on Rainbow Sandal products, once worn or showing any signs of wear, must be handled directly with the manufacturer, Rainbow Sandals ©, in all cases, regardless of purchase date. You may contact Rainbow in the following manner:
Rainbow® Sandals Corporate Headquarters
900 Calle Negocio
San Clemente, CA 92673
Phone: (949) 492-4930
Can I cancel or change my order once the order has been placed?
Orders process within minutes of placement in the automated system. If you need to cancel or change your order after the order has been placed, please contact Customer Care as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to accommodate your request, however items that have already shipped cannot be cancelled and must be returned.
Will my refund be credited to the original payment method used on the purchase?
In most cases, your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. In the event the original form of payment has been compromised due to loss or theft, the refund will still apply to the account and the banking institution will direct the credit appropriately.
Why was my return declined by the return center?
If our return center has declined a return for any reason, the order will be shipped back to you and you’ll receive an email explaining the details of the declined return. The return center will send the order back to you via USPS and you should receive it within 10 business days.
A return may be declined for any of the following reasons:
- Your return was outside the return window.
- The item appears worn or used.
- The footwear item was not returned with appropriate shoe box.
- The return center team was unable to locate the order number or other information needed to process the return.
- The item isn’t an IslandersOutfitter.com product.
- The item is a sale purchase and is ineligible for return.
Do I have to replace a damaged or defective item with the same item in a replacement order?
Replacements are only available for the exact same item and must be shipped to the same address as the original order using the same shipping method.
Please note, if upon receipt of a return for refund due to stated error, no discrepancy is found with the order and what was shipped, your refund amount may be reduced by the cost of the return shipping label or $8.50.