VANS SK8-Hi Reissue High Top Sneakers
- Padded collars for support and flexibility
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
- Re-enforced toecaps to withstand repeated wear
- Monochrome canvas and suede upper
- Vans logos on tongue and heel Vans was originally founded as the The Van Doren Rubber Company in 1966 by the Van Doren brothers and at the time was unique in that it manufactured shoes and sold them directly to the public. Vans 'Authentic' sneaker soon found a core market with the local skateboarders thanks to its rugged make-up and sticky sole and could be spotted all over Southern California in the early 1970s. Vans have continued to go from strength to strength. Inspired by the pro-skate, surf, snowboarding and BMX teams they sponsor, Vans produce some of the most widely worn shoes and trainers in the world.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase