- Surfboards traction pads are designed to be stuck on the tail of your surfboard (back-end) to stop your back foot from sliding off. An alternative to a surfboard grip pad is surfboard wax. A surfboard without any kind of traction or grip is a bit like trying to walk on ice.
- This pad is the perfect addition to your surfboard to help you stay put on that board. Size: 12" height, 14" widest width, 8" smallest width, and 1" bottom kick arch at the bottom.
- Islanders uses the lightest, diamond groove EVA foam to ensure the best grip while surfing those waves. Islanders also uses the industry leading 3M adhesive to guarantee this pad will stick forever on your board so you never have to miss a wave and replace the pad.
- When wax just isn't gonna do the trick. If you want the feel of a board rather than the bulge of the pad this is the traction pad for you. Don’t forget this will also save you waxy money! It is comfortable and helps prevent rashing of the knees.
- Another benefit is that the traction pad is spongy foam like, so it will provide some protection from pressure dings on the tail of your surfboard and will definitely keep your tail intact longer by having one on your board.
The Islanders Pro Traction Pad with Stomp Pad and 3M Adhesive is perfect for your board. Get ready to rip with this ultra grip! It allows you to rip those button turns and cutbacks with complete confidence. Our pads use the lightest, diamond groove EVA foam to ensure the best grip, and industry-leading 3M adhesive to guarantee this pad will stick forever on your board.