Hurley Men's Phantom Kingsroad 20 Inch Surf Water Boardshorts
- DETAILS: 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Spandex, Quick-drying Phantom fabric for lightweight comfort, Straight hem with patch pocket and patented EZ fly closure with a Signature Phantom branding.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, boating, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking apparel to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while you are comfortable and relaxed.
- WHEN TO WEAR: Ideal for casual everyday wear to relax in or participating in sporting events, walking, hiking, jogging, or just strolling through the park. Durable apparel for all your activities, beach days, parties, BBQs, concerts, birthdays, dinner, lunch, breakfast, vacation or anywhere!
- GREAT QUALITY: This incredible quality board short comes in a variety of sizes and some styles have more color options. The shorts are made of long-lasting fabric that will hold up over the years and wear. Machine washable for easy care.
Before Phantom fabric, innovation and performance weren’t in the lexicon for surfwear. Boardshorts were made from a heavy material, and gaudy sewn-on graphics were the industry norm. In 2007, this all changed. Bob Hurley’s son and Global Creative Director, Ryan Hurley, and VP of Innovation, Bruce Moore realized they could apply the lightweight, stretchy, water-repellent fabric used by Nike swimmers in the 2004 Olympics to board shorts. After giving a few prototype pairs to Rob Machado, Yadin Nicol and a handful of others on the Hurley team and receiving rave reviews, it was clear they were onto something special. Fast forward to today, and Phantom is recognized worldwide as a trailblazing innovation and the industry standard for performance in the water. Acquired as an affiliate of Nike at the end of 2001, Hurley has a long-standing partnership with the world’s largest and most forward-thinking sports brand in the world. This partnership goes both ways, with Nike’s relentless focus on helping athletes reach their potential benefitting the world’s best surfers (see Phantom). At the same time, the world’s best surfers athletes like John John Florence and Carissa Moore provide a whole new world of insights that might ultimately inform product for Nike athletes both in and out of the water. The Hurley Phantom Kingsroad Men's 20" Board Shorts deliver a fresh, patchwork-inspired look in the recycled stretch fabric.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase