Hurley Men's Dri-Fit Breathe 19 Inch Soft Comfortable Walkshort Button
- The Hurley Dri-FIT Breathe Men's 19" Walkshorts are constructed of soft fabric and keeps you dry and comfortable with Nike Dri-FIT technology.
- BENEFITS: 19" length enables a full range of motion and Nike Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to help keep you dry and comfortable. Product Details: Icon clip label on the waistband. Fabric: 54% cotton/44% polyester/2% spandex.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, boating, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking apparel to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while you are comfortable and relaxed.
- WHEN TO WEAR: Ideal for casual everyday wear to relax in or participating in sporting events, walking, hiking, jogging, or just strolling through the park. Durable apparel for all your activities, beach days, parties, BBQs, concerts, birthdays, dinner, lunch, breakfast, vacation or anywhere! Hurley was founded in 1999 by 23-year-old Bob Hurley (along with partner Bob Rowland and Business Manager Joe Knoernschild) as Hurley Surfboards/International Pro Designs (I.P.D.). Hurley worked for five years as a surfboard shaper for various companies. In 2004, the company was sold to Nike, Inc. which has proven to not only improve the company but both brands. Acquired as an affiliate of Nike at the end of 2001, Hurley has a long-standing partnership with the world’s largest and most forward-thinking sports brand in the world. This partnership goes both ways, with Nike’s relentless focus on helping athletes reach their potential benefitting the world’s best surfers (see Phantom). At the same time, the world’s best surfers athletes like John John Florence and Carissa Moore provide a whole new world of insights that might ultimately inform product for Nike athletes both in and out of the water. A major part of the company's success has been the endorsement of pop-punk bands such as Blink-182 and All Time Low. Furthering their involvement in the music industry, Hurley sponsors the heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold and reggae band The Green.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase