Dakine Superlite Surf Leash 6' X 1/4"
- When the surf is big, like head high to double overhead, opt for the Dakine Superlite 6' Leash.
- Designed with a hollow Dura-Cord, the Superlite 6' Leash not only provides strong and reliable retention of your board, but it also means that the leash line floats (thus minimizing hangups).
- When the swell picks up it's time to step up to the Superlite Surf Leash for head high to double overhead surf. The Superlite builds on Dakine's heritage as a surf leash brand founded on the North Shore of Hawaii in 1979.
- This 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord leash features a beefier 2-inch molded neoprene ankle cuff, wider 1.5-inch detachable railsaver, hollow cord that allows cord to float and minimize hangups.
- Posi-Lock hook and loop closure, redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability and is easy clip compatible for maximum safety. Dimensions are 1.83m x 6.5mm. Material: Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase