Dakine Pe' Ahi 12 'x 7/16" W Clip Leash
- Triple overhead and beyond intended use, 12 feet x 7/16 inches, 3.66mm x 11mm
- 1.5 inch, 40mm, railsaver with two leash strings for double plugs
- Worlds first and only 7/16 inches, 11mm highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2 inch, 50mm, triple wrap ankle cuff with Easy Clip
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability, 100 percent marine grade stainless steel swivels
- Dakine continues its long tradition of designing surf leashes that can withstand the waves of the North Shore of Maui with the Pe'Ahi leash. This thick 7/16-inch, 11mm, Dura-cord surf leash was until recently only available to elite team riders like Albee Layer. The Pe'Ahi, aka Jaws, leash is built for those looking to take on the 24-foot and beyond triple overhead waves where lives are literally on the line. This big wave leash measures 12-feet long, with 100-percent marine grade stainless steel swivels, a 2-inch, 5mm, triple wrap ankle cuff and the Dakine Easy Clip release pin for maximum safety. The Pe'Ahi is built for battling the most gigantic triple overhead waves and is now available for purchase. Intended for the largest waves, the Pe'Ahi leash from Dakine is the world's first 7/16 inches, 11mm, leash.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase