Dakine Kainui Team 8' X 1/4" Leash
- The Kainui Team Leash is optimized for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead.
- The Kainui Leash features refinements that reflect Dakine's 37 years of dedication to leash innovation and craftsmanship.
- A streamlined design featuring a 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength with minimal drag, durable Opti-Flex leash ends, and a comfy 1.5-inch molded neoprene cuff.
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure, 1 inch, 25mm, detachable railsaver
- This surf leash is comfortable and easy to use with a simple closure with Velcro. Dakine is a well-known and reputable manufacturer of sports equipment, stylish clothing and accessories. It was founded in Hawaii by Rob Kaplan in 1979. The name dakine is most likely derived from the Hawaiian word da kine, meaning the best in free translation.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase