Costa Blackout/Green Mirror Reefton 580P Sunglasses
- With 12 different river systems less than an hour's drive from town, it's no wonder New Zealand's Reefton is world-renowned for its freshwater fishing.
- These size large frames are the perfect companion to explore any body of water and will stay put on larger heads under any condition thanks to their co-molded temples, Hydrolite nose and temple pads, and cam action spring hinges.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarization to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarization to produce the clearest lenses on the planet. Costa Sunglasses are of high-end polarized sunglasses for use in water sports such as fishing, sailing, and surfing. They are specially designed to help offset the particular characteristics of light on water.
- Frame Width 129.2mm/ Bridge Width 16.4mm/ Lens Width 63.7mm/ Lens Height 42.3mm/ Temple Arm Length 111.7mm
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Purchases over $80 qualify for Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Extended Holidays Returns up to Jan 10
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase