VANS Style 36 Decon SF Shoes
- Fresh and modern version of iconic Style 36.
- Deconstructed upper, UltraCush insole, toe cap.
- The Style 36 Decon SF also includes canvas and suede uppers.
- Water-based inks and glues.
- Classic waffle rubber outsoles. Vans Tapping into our history, the Style 36 was Vans' first sidestripe style brought to life in 1977. Fast forward to today and it's still a favorite of our athletes, including Dane Reynolds. Working with Dane, we have added a touch of modern comfort to the Style 36 by deconstructing the upper, laying in our UltraCush insole, and placing a toe cap to bring a fresh new take on this iconic style. The Style 36 Decon SF also includes canvas and suede uppers, water-based inks and glues, and classic waffle rubber outsoles.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase