Olukai Men's Mea Ola Creature Sandal
Comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post, octopus inspired laser-etched artwork on the footbed, canoe lash whipstitching and embroidered logo.
Rich premium full-grain leather straps soft microfiber lining and a comfortable hand-sewn toe post.
Compression molded EVA midsole wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility.
Long before Western sailors dipped a finger in that ocean, Polynesians had explored the entire Pacific on great voyaging canoes built in traditional yet sophisticated techniques. A nod to native exploration and craftsmanship, the rich, premium full-grain leather Mea Ola features canoe lash whipstitching and octopus-inspired laser-etched artwork—a super comfortable sandal with design inspired by age-old tradition.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase