Olukai Men's Hokulea Kia Sandal
- FEATURES: A decorative Hōkūle‘a voyage inspired laser-etched footbed detail, coconut fiber infused outsole hook logo, and embroidered logo.
- UPPER: Rich, premium full-grain leather straps with zig-zag stitching detail inspired by the sails of the Hokule‘a. Soft microfiber lining and a soft, comfortable nylon toe post.
- FOOTBED: Compression molded EVA midsole wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- OUTSOLE: Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility
- GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back. (ho-koo-lay-ah kee-ah) TRANSLATION: Star of Gladness GIVEBACK TO HAWAII: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawaii. Every pair gives back.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase