Dakine Sentinel Bike Glove
- Back of Hand: Moisture wicking 4-way stretch polyester and airmesh
- Palm: AX SUEDE DEUCE synthetic suede with wrap-over fingers
- Closure: Adjustable hook and loop closure cuff
- Touch screen compatible, Microfleece nose wipe
- Silicone gripper on finger and thumb
The Dakine Sentinel Gloves lead the downhill charge with a comfortable fit and bomber construction. Moisture-wicking 4way stretch polyester with airmesh keeps your hands dry and cool, while the synthetic suede palm and silicone gripped fingertips offer a great bar grip. A staple of the Dakine line year-in and year-out, the Dakine Sentinel Gloves offer a competent, classic style for any kind of trail riding. Thanks to dampening foam wrapped in Clarino suede throughout the palm, you'll never lose your grip again. And with Airmesh panels through the fingers and back of the hand, you won't have to swap out for a lighter weight glove when the dusty summer heat settles in. Get a grip, fight the pump, and pedal on with the DaKine Sentinel Gloves.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase