Dakine Longboard Ankle 10' X 1/4" Surf Leash
- When people first started surfing leashes weren't even a thing, and they were referred to as "kook cords." Now you're more of a kook if your surfing without one!
- This ultra durable cord is perfect for longboards thanks to its length obviously but also because of a slightly larger cuff. There's even space for your key in a small cuff pocket. Test and thrash the Kainui Ankle Leash because it will hold up.
- The Dakine Longboard Ankle Leash offers everything you need in a low-drag, maximum strength log-riding leash.
- Strength comes in the form of 1/4-inch high-quality urethane Dura-Cord attached with marine-grade swivels and durable Opti-Flex leash ends that move with you.
- Keep your toes on the noes, not wrapped up in the leash with the Dakine Longboard Ankle.
|Holiday Shipping Cutoff|
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Extended Holidays Returns up to Jan 10
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase