Tretorn Women's NY Lite 28 Plus Sneakers
- A canvas upper shapes the classic Nylite28plus low-top sneaker finished with patent details and a classic gullwing logo.
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- 1/4" sole
- EcoOrtholite high performance sock
- Perfect for that "throw-back" look! The Tretorn Nylite canvas tennis shoe, born in 1964, is regarded as the first luxury sports shoe. With Bjorn Borg wearing the shoe both on and off the court, and immortalized by 1980's The Official Preppy Handbook, the Nylite rocketed to celebrity status. This classic tennis shoe epitomizes Swedish minimalism, and continues its winning streak today. Natural canvas upper. Textile lining. Textile sockliner, 100 percent post industrial mesh. EcoOrthoLite insole. Rubber midsole. Non marking rubber outsole.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Purchases over $80 qualify for Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Extended Holidays Returns up to Jan 10
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase