Dakine John John Florence Kainui Leash (6' x 1/4')
- When pro surf phenom John John Florence is going out in 5-8ft waves, he relies on none but the Dakine John John Florence Kainui 6' Leash to keep his board tethered.
- JJF's Kainui leash is constructed from high grade materials with stainless swivels and a padded neoprene ankle cuff with quick-release and stand-off.
- This is a super tough leash designed for surfing in waves up to and over head-high.
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels.
- 6' x 1/4" [ 1.83m x 6.5mm
- Dakine is honored to partner with the world's best surfer, John John Florence, to bring you this custom designed Kainui 6' X 1/4" Leash. John John's riding style calls for a serious leash, the Kainui Leash offers the security you need in double overhead to triple overhead surf. Constructed of the highest quality 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength to keep you connected to your board in even the strongest surf. The Kainui is a continuation of Dakine's dedication since 1979 to making and refining surf leashes that protect both surfers and their boards in the most consequential conditions. All John John Florence products are packaged using sustainable recycled cardboard products with zero plastic keeping our oceans clean for tomorrow.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase