Olukai Kipi Sandal
- Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with razor siped edges for grip on wet surfaces.
- Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a soft ICEVA drop-in footbed for both comfort and support.
- Our vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
- Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or scuffs on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking. With a water-ready build, the Kipi has been tested and approved by the HLA. Features decorative strap stitching, a welded hook logo on the toe-post overlay, laser footbed detail and a custom jacquard webbing tag which represents the colors of the HLA.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase