Islanders Pro Traction Pad with Stomp Pad and 3M Adhesive
- Surfboards traction pads are designed to be stuck on the tail of your surfboard (back-end) to stop your back foot from sliding off. An alternative to a surfboard grip pad is surfboard wax. A surfboard without any kind of traction or grip is a bit like trying to walk on ice.
- This pad is the perfect addition to your surfboard to help you stay put on that board. Size: 12" height, 14" widest width, 8" smallest width, and 1" bottom kick arch at the bottom.
- Islanders uses the lightest, diamond groove EVA foam to ensure the best grip while surfing those waves. Islanders also uses the industry leading 3M adhesive to guarantee this pad will stick forever on your board so you never have to miss a wave and replace the pad.
- When wax just isn't gonna do the trick. If you want the feel of a board rather than the bulge of the pad this is the traction pad for you. Don’t forget this will also save you waxy money! It is comfortable and helps prevent rashing of the knees.
- Another benefit is that the traction pad is spongy foam like, so it will provide some protection from pressure dings on the tail of your surfboard and will definitely keep your tail intact longer by having one on your board.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase