Hurley Men's Phantom Hyperweave 3.0 18 Inch Boardshort Faux Fly Swim Board Shorts
- The Hurley Phantom Hyperweave Men's 18" Board Shorts are created for endless comfort in the water, delivering a lightweight, adaptive fit that won't slow you down.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, teens or tweens can rock this! Grab for the beach or day out boating or surfing. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
- GREAT FIT: Hyperwave waistband offers a secure, comfortable fit, Quick-drying, 4-way stretch Phantom fabric for lightweight comfort, Streamline zipper slash pocket, Faux fly closure, and a Straight hem.
- WHEN TO WEAR: Ideal for attending or participating in sporting events, golf, walking, hiking, jogging, tennis, racket ball, strolling through the park, on a boat, beach, pool, BBQ’s, concerts, music festivals, street fests, the gym, summer camp, dinner, lunch, breakfast, or on vacation!
- GREAT QUALITY: This awesome quality boardshort comes in a variety of sizes and some styles have more color options. The boardshort is made of long-lasting fabric that will hold up over time and wear. Machine washable. Fabric: 86% polyester/14% spandex.
- Before Phantom fabric, innovation and performance werent in the lexicon for surfwear. Boardshorts were made from a heavy material, and gaudy sewn-on graphics were the industry norm. In 2007, this all changed. Bob Hurleys son and Global Creative Director, Ryan Hurley, and VP of Innovation, Bruce Moore realized they could apply the lightweight, stretchy, water-repellent fabric used by Nike swimmers in the 2004 Olympics to board shorts. After giving a few prototype pairs to Rob Machado, Yadin Nicol and a handful of others on the Hurley team and receiving rave reviews, it was clear they were onto something special. Fast forward to today, and Phantom is recognized worldwide as a trailblazing innovation and the industry standard for performance in the water. Acquired as an affiliate of Nike at the end of 2001, Hurley has a long-standing partnership with the worlds largest and most forward-thinking sports brand in the world. This partnership goes both ways, with Nikes relentless focus on helping athletes reach their potential benefitting the worlds best surfers (see Phantom). At the same time, the worlds best surfers athletes like John John Florence and Carissa Moore provide a whole new world of insights that might ultimately inform product for Nike athletes both in and out of the water.
Most items ship within current or next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
See shipping chart below for shipping speeds. Business Days are Monday-Friday. Some carriers (ie USPS) deliver on Saturdays. Carriers are chosen by the fulfillment for optimal delivery time.
|3-5 Business Days|
|2-3 Business Days|
|1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted up to 30 days
- Product must be in New and Unused condition
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost
- Sale and clearance purchases are final - no returns permitted (full price purchases discounted with coupon codes are eligible for return)
- Include tags and, if applicable, shoe box in original condition
- Packaging must be post-marked within 30 days of purchase