How to Wear Birkenstock Sandals
Birkenstocks, a popular staple back in the 90s, are making a comeback. Birkenstocks may look strange and difficult to wear, but it's easier to make a cute outfit with Birks than you might think. These sandals also insanely comfortable! Not sure where to start? Here's a few style tips on how to wear Birkenstocks:
- Birkenstocks, shorts, a lightweight t-shirt, and a wide-brimmed hat make a cute and easy summer outfit.
- Wearing Birks with a flowing maxi dress is effortlessly chic. Add a fitted jacket for some structure.
- Birkenstocks also look classy with skinny jeans and a striped tee.
- Birkenstocks are cute and comfy with sweats and a leather jacket.
- Keep printed pants and a button down casual by adding Birkenstocks.
- Birkenstocks go great with a colored jacket, white tee and shorts.
- Boyfriend jeans and a fitted blazer look just as good with Birkenstocks as they do with heels.
- Keep it casual with a tank, shorts, and a kimono.
- Create a throwback style by pairing them with overalls.
- Have some fun by wearing your Birkenstocks with colorful socks that match the rest of your outfit.
- Wearing these sandals with lace shorts to create a nice contrast.
- Create the perfect summer outfit with patterned shorts, a denim jacket, a Panama hat, and Birkenstocks.
- Make a slinky silk dress look daytime-ready with Birkenstocks.
- Keep a patterned maxi skirt and tank casual by adding these sandals.
- Casual Birkenstock sandals look cute with a jumpsuit.
How do you wear Birkenstocks? Which of these ideas are your favorite? Tell us in the comments.
- Jessica K.