Hari Mari's All-Leather Flip-Flop Collection: Fields Sandals
Hari Mari Fields Sandals are the company's first all-leather flip flop collection.
It’s their thinnest, most flexible and lightweight flip-flop, but at the same time, it’s highly durable. As long as these sandals are given time to dry out it's okay if they get wet! These sandals became an instant hit after they were introduced in spring 2016.
According to the Dallas-based company, the Fields offering is its lightest, most versatile sandal assortment to date.
“[Our] uniquely classic looks and unparalleled comfort are the biggest selling points and growth-drivers for our young brand. Both are captured in our Fields line.” said Hari Mari cofounder Jeremy Stewart.
The men’s and women’s flip-flops feature soft nubuck leather footbeds and straps, cushioned midsoles, firm arch supports and boat-safe outsoles, as well as the brand’s patent-pending Memory Foam Toe. Priced at $60, they are offered in a variety of fashion colors, including tan, light gray and black, accented with pops of blue, orange, green and pink.
“[Our] brand’s traction to date confirms there is substantial demand for color and comfort combined in a premium flip-flop package,” Stewart noted. “But we still haven’t scratched the surface yet [on our growth potential].”
Benefits of Hari Mari Sandals
- Memory Foam Toe™ does away with painful break-in periods. T
- Water & Boat Friendly Hari Mari's carbon-free, 100% rubber outsoles are non- marking, boat-safe, and help gripping in wet surfaces.
- Exceptional Quality & Durability Premium textiles & materials ensure they stand up to wear.
- Responsibly Made - Dedicated to making a great flip flop in a responsible way, Hari Mari’s are constructed from high-grade rubber & foam so they can be repurposed and enjoy a long & productive life after serving your feet.
- Reduce Environmental Impact - In an effort to reduce environmental impact, Hari Mari uses sustainably-grown textiles and renewable materials where possible in making its flip flops, including natural hemp fibers and harvested rubber.
- Flip Flops Fighting Cancer - Hari Mari shoes donates 1 percent of every purchase to Flops Fighting Cancer.
- Jessica K.