Gift Guide for Beach Lovers 2016
Not only is being near the ocean a ton of fun, it’s also great for your health. But if buying your friend a tropical island isn’t in your budget, there are other ways to bring some sun and sand into their life.
Make someone’s beach dreams come true with one of the 10 items below.
- Billabong Women's Waves For Us Pants - These pants are equally suited for the sand as they are for a hammock snooze session, dreaming about the sandy shores.
- DPM Fragrance Signature Jar Aloha Orchid Candle - Capri Blue has definitely become the destination for fragrances that create a truly engaging experience for your senses!
- Fish Hippie Men's Southern Transportation Tee - No matter the distance from the shore, this tee will have you traveling in style.
- Hurley Beach Cruiser Hat - This is the ultimate thinking cap for the beach!
- Kavu Rope Sling Shoulder Bag - Don't be the last to get your hands on one of these bags. It fits like a bag should and is a perfect reminder of the laid back beach experience.
- OluKai Men's Ohana Sandals - The ultimate water-friendly sandal that provides you with unbeatable support.
- Billabong Men's Spinner Po Hoody - This Men's essential has a timeless look that will allow you to be a walking sunset. (seriously).
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses - The sun may be brightest on the beaches of Florida, but it's not the only place that it shines! Gear up with Ray-Ban.
- Rip Curl Women's Moondust Pullover - This ultra-cute, ultra-comfy sweater has all the feel of the beach no matter where you are!
- Islanders Southern Bakin' Tee - We've got the perfect Tee for your collection --The Islanders Beach Bakin' Tee will have you feeling nostalgic about the beach each time you put it on!
- Aubrey W